2012 m. spalio 21 d., sekmadienis

What makes me smile...

I just adore making those cute little infant babies things. It makes me smile during the whole creative and production process. I wish I could warm up all the little feet all over the world with my felted booties :) They are not only cute, but has a number of advantages compared to other synthetically shoes and hats. Unique properties of the natural wool lets the small feet breath. Wool also has an ability to absorb and push away the moisture. Because of that features wool fibers let feet does not feel cold in winter and hot in summer. Even when it's warm outside, feet or head will not sweat. They can be worn all the year. 
Most of shown in the pictures you can buy on  Etsy or my new e-shop.

Tiesiog dievinu kurti daiktelius kūdikėliams. Jie verčia mane šypsotis per visą kūrybos ir gamybos procesą. Norėčiau apauti ir sušildyti viso pasaulio mažylių pėdutes :) Veltinukai ne tik mieli, bet turi daugybę privalumų prieš sintetinius gaminukus. Vilna pasižymi unikaliomis savybėmis ir leidžia kūnui kvėpuoti, išstumdama drėgmę. Dėl šios savybės netgi kai labai šilta, kojytės neprakaituos, o kai šalta jas sušildys. Todėl veltinio gaminukus galima nešioti praktiškai visus metus! 
Daugumą parodytų nuotraukose galima įsigyti mano Etsy ar naujoje e-parduotuvėje






Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą